- Wash your hand before handling the lenses.
- Clean your lenses in the palm of your hand instead of between your finger.
- Keep soft lenses moist to prevent tearing. Use only recommended solution for wetting & cleaning the lenses
- Wet lenses with solution before picking them up from a dry surface or if the lens edges have got folded on the each other.
- Insert lenses before applying cosmetics and remove lenses before removing cosmetics.
- Keep your contact lens case clean. Scrub the lens weekly with toothbrush & daily cleaner.
- Change the solution in the lens case everyday
- Carry the lens case with you with fresh solution in it all times.
- Keep your fingernail short so as to prevent damage to your eye & the lenses
- Remove your lenses immediately & consult your eye doctor, it you experience redness, itching irritation or pain
- Do not touch the tip of contact lens bottle with your fingertip. Also do not touch your eye with eye bottle tip when instilling lubricating eye drop.
- Do not sleep with your contact lenses on.
- Do not splash water into the eye with contact lenses on as it can dislodge the lenses. Likewise no swimming with contact lenses on.
- Do not slide the lens across a flat surface
- Do not use saliva or tap water / mineral water to wet your lenses.
- Do not hold the lens by edges hold it front to back
- Do not water disposable lenses past their use by dates
- Do not use contact lenses while using household clearances/dusting the house